Saturday, February 05, 2011

Juggling Practice

I am amazed at being able to see and feel progress over the course of just a few days. Amazing what practicing every day will do, huh? Especially today, my 5 ball cascade was feeling better. I am clearly still a long ways away from having it solid, but it feels really good to be able to see such progress. My 4 ball shower is coming along really nicely too, as I am regularly getting between 10 and 20 catches in a single run.

The cross hand machine that Gus showed me is improving too. I still can't get more than two or three really sloppy cycles in a row, but that is two or three more than I had a few weeks ago. It is a really fun move that looks really cool, so I am excited for getting that move clean and neat someday.

On the downside, by back tosses are pretty horrid at the moment, and I don't know why. Shoulder tosses are getting better though, so maybe with some more practice I can add that to the group of moves that I can comfortably do.

No comments:

Post a Comment