Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A February juggling session

Since the Spring Festival break, which was great for my juggling, I have hardly practiced at all. However, last night at juggling club was great. Not only were there a good number of people there (including some cute girls), my practice felt pretty good. I had some good runs with my penguin catches, Gus showed me a fun and goofy looking variation on some basics (involving arm 'juggles,' 'circles' and 'pumps'), and my four ball fountain is coming along very nicely. It was great to juggle to good music again as well. I listened to a lot of Seeed and it felt great to juggle while and moving my body to the music. I tend to do a lot a little dance-like moves when I drop or when I am in between practicing moves, which adds what feels like a wonderful smoothness, playfulness and flow to my practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment