Tuesday, February 01, 2011

How I am going to use my vacation

I officially am off from work for just over a week for Spring Festival. I am not gonna be doing any traveling, so I am gonna try and spend some time every day juggling. Today went well, and it was my first time using the JuggleFit app for tracking progress in juggling moves, and I think that I will try to continue to use it. It makes for an easy and convenient way to keep track of how many tosses I am able to achieve with certain moves.

As far as specific moves, my 4-ball cascade is making good progress, and although my backcrosses weren't feeling so good today, I did some playing around and experimenting with a few little miscellaneous things. I starting working on rolling the ball on my left arm. I have been able to roll it along my right arm for ages, but it isn't a skill that I had practiced ambidextrously, so that will be a nice addition to my repertoire. The cross-arm-catch robot that Gus showed me (whom I believe he learned from Komei Aoki) is coming along nicely. During this week I want to keep working on those moves, as well as improving my claw.

No comments:

Post a Comment