Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back to school

I got back to Kalamazoo, and I got to see my suite-mates again. It is absolutely wonderful to have us all together again. I start classes tomorrow (French 101, Spanish 101, and Into to American Government) at 8:30am, as well as my first time being an art model over at western tomorrow evening. One big fear I have is that I won't have the time/energy/commitment to keep up my juggling practice. I am right on the verge of getting several different moves. I just got box, so that needs cleaning up. I am getting close to having 4-ball shower, and by combining a shoulder toss with a quick 180 degree turn I have also stumbled across a cool variation. The Chinese crab catches and throws of getting better too. With all these moves right around the corner, I should have excellent progress within the next two weeks. I'll have to find some new moves to work on!

Since arriving back in Kalamazoo I have practices twice, and I am currently mid-way through my third practice session. I don't know if I will have time to practice tomorrow between classes and modeling in the evening, but I will certainly have time Tuesday.

I saw another video of Oli's, and his smooth turns in it give me another goal to work towards. Thanks Oli! Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment