Sunday, October 04, 2009

Practicing more

I have been practice about every other day for the past several days. I just finished an evening practice stint. I am going to start pursuing continuous back crosses more seriously as a goal. Getting that move down would be so sweet. I have basically stopped working on behind the neck catches. It just seems to be too much work for too little pay-off. I also haven't worked on Oli's behind the neck toss at all, and I have rarely even practiced five balls. Chops are getting a bit better though, despite the fact that they still feel really sloppy, and the Chinese crab catches are similar: still really sloppy, but feeling better. I am starting to really get the 3 ball shower from my left side, although 4 ball shower from the right is still gonna take some more work. I should have most of these moves (box, chops, three or four back crosses in a row, Chinese crab catch, my 180 degree quick turn while tossing one ball over my shoulder, columns variations, and the shower stuff) fairly good by the end of this quarter... as long as I keep practicing. 加油!

Also, a just saw a Vicktor Kee video on Youtube. What an excellent juggler:

No comments:

Post a Comment